Saturday, May 5, 2012

Grayson's Birthday Cake

I found this cake inspiration on YouTube - these are the ingredients for turning a devil's food cake into an Indiana Jones cake.  ☺

My little assistant, Greta observes my progress in the background.


Close-up of Indiana Jones running from the giant rolling stone - as seen in "Raiders of the Lost Ark."  I'd planned to do the lettering in blue frosting, to use up leftover from another cake I'd made recently, but it was too difficult to work with, so didn't get the color contrast I'd hoped for, but it turned out pretty well overall, I think.

Ta-Da!

He likes it!

And I'm happy it turned out, just in time for Grayson's birthday party in the park!


Gordy likes it too. He's also excited to eat the kiwi rock that's chasing Indy on the cake, his favorite fruit!

I love this little boy so much!


No comments: